Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random Stuff from Today(1/22)













Since I havent't done a random things post in a very long time and since the Sabres stink, I figured it would be good to look at everyone else for a change.

  • It was announced today that Maple Leafs GM John Ferguson Jr. has been relieved of his duties as Leafs GM. He is going to be replaced with interim GM Cliff Fletcher. Link
  • Ilya Bryzgalov signed a three-year contract extension today with the Phoenix Coyotes. The total terms of the contract are $4 million the first year, $4.25 million the second and $4.5 million the third. All of these numbers come from TSN
  • Hockeydrunk has a humorous look at the 30 NHL teams. Link
  • I know I said I wouldn't talk about the Sabres but this is an actual level-headed article about the Brian Campbell situation from the Hockey News. Link
  • Spector has a list of potential trade bait including Campbell, Afinogenov, and Kalinin Link
  • The NHL and Versus has signed a three-year extension Link

Finally, since Ferguson lost his job with the Leafs, I only thought it was fitting to run this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw9wMdIoZJQ

No comments:

Post a Comment