Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catching Up on the Playoffs

While it may have seemed that I have fallen off the face of the internet for a while, I pretty much have. I haven't had the chance to watch much on the playoffs not including the little bits of the Colorado/Minnesota series and Phily/Washington series. From what I have seen, it seems that the Colorado series is going to be the series to watch. All three games in the series have gone to overtime, with the game winners coming quickly. Both teams are playing with an intensity that rivals any playoff series. The Philly/Washington series is also going to be a great series to watch now that both teams are getting into the swing of things.

I promise that I will be trying to update more and more as the playoffs go on and I will have an NLL review from the crazy week that was Week 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment