Friday, October 10, 2008

Game 1: Sabres vs. Canadians Preview

We are finally at the beginning of the regular season. These games actually count. A lot of my thoughts about how the Sabres are going to do can be seen in the few posts below so I will not get into that but I will say that I will be front and center in front of the TV tonight trying to do something new here, a live blog. So please join me and keep me company by commenting along with me. Usually game previews will include stats about both teams but since this is Game 1, the stats are pretty much all the same. No word on the Canadians lines but Vogl passed along these possible lines yesterday

Thomas Vanek-Derek Roy-Drew Stafford
Daniel Paille-Jochen Hecht-Jason Pominville
Ales Kotalik-Tim Connolly-Maxim Afinogenov
Andrew Peters-Adam Mair-Patrick Kaleta

Tallinder-Rivet
Lydman-Numminen
Spacek-Sekera

And finally probably the one video I can watch over and over again and it still gives me goose bumps. Nothing better to start the season off with than a visit to the best event to hit Buffalo ever. By the way, this should be the Sabres entrance. Quinn if you read this call the CBC and get their permission and do it now. Especially for the anniversary year coming up. Its much better than that Goo Goo Dolls entrance and I like the Goos.

No comments:

Post a Comment